2022 GMC Yukon Towing Capacity
Learn more about the GMC Yukon towing capacity which can handle up to 8,400 pounds, giving Stephenville drivers plenty of performance power. Other SUVs can’t compete with the new GMC Yukon with our the thoughtful and impressive capabilities. If you are ready to check out our SUVs in our dealership, be sure to check out our Yukon SUV with us at Bayer Motor Company today. Apply for financing with us today.
How Much Can the GMC Yukon Tow?
Underneath the hood of the GMC Yukon, you can expect a 5.3L V8 EcoTec3 engine that generates 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque and can tow up to 8,400 pounds. The GMC Yukon has a towing capacity that is quite impressive and is enhanced by a standard trailering hitch that comes with a seven-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits. These are mated to a seven-way connect and 2-inch trailering receiver.
There is an available heavy-duty trailering package which provides a litany of impressive features in the Brownwood area:
- Integrated Trailer Brake Controller
- 3.42 Axle Ratio
- Two-Speed Active Transfer Case on 4WD Models Only
- Premium Smooth Ride Suspension with Rear Air Leveler
- Yukon Maximum Payload: 1,910 pounds
- Yukon Maximum Towing: Up to 8,400 pounds
- Yukon XL Maximum Towing: Up to8,3000 pounds
Yukon Towing Safety Technology
With the V8 engine, you will be able to enjoy a wide range of top-notch features to help you on Granbury drives. Here is a quick list of highlighted towing features that you can enjoy with the GMC Yukon:
- Trailer Brake Control: Controls located behind the steering wheel that allows you to configure your braking system for your braking system.
- Hill Start Assist: With Hill Start Assist, you will switch the brake to the accelerator. This feature holds on your behalf, so that you won’t slide back if you are towing on a slope.
- Trailer Sway Control: Trailer Sway Control helps keep everyone in the cabin safe through preventing trailer sway. The StabiliTrak sensors can detect when your trailer is swaying.
Learn More About the GMC Yukon’s Towing Capacity at Bayer Motor Company
Contact us online or give us a call at (844) 695-6060 and we’ll help you schedule a test drive as soon as possible. While you’re here, use our payment calculator to explore your payment options on a new Yukon.
More from Bayer Motor Company
When choosing a vehicle that shines on the roads of Stephenville, the 2024 Chevrolet Trax emerges as a top contender. Not only does this model boast an eye-catching design and impressive versatility, but it also offers performance that makes every journey in Brownwood a pleasure. Among its many features, the 2024 Chevy Trax mpg ratings…
If you’re considering the 2024 Chevrolet Trax as your next vehicle, you’re in for a treat. This popular crossover offers versatility, style, and affordability in one package. However, before you rush into your purchase, exploring the 2024 Chevrolet Trax configurations available in Comanche is essential to ensure you get the model that suits your needs….
Discover the 2024 Chevrolet Trailblazer – a fuel-efficient SUV that effortlessly blends adaptability with power. It’s the ideal companion for diverse tasks in the lively streets of Stephenville. At its heart is the impressive 2024 Chevrolet Trailblazer towing capacity, demonstrating the capability to tow up to 1,000 pounds when properly equipped. The 2024 Chevy Trailblazer…